Act as the primary point of contact for our local and non-local members who reach out the credit un ion via phone, chat, or email. Responsible for; opening depository accounts, servicing current accounts, referring mortgages, consumer loans, and investments. Take applications for lending products, and educate members and potential members about all credit union products in accordance with the credit union 's member service model. Ensures that work is performed accurately and in a manner consistent wi th the credit un ion's mission to provide members with quality financial services in a friendly, personal and professional manner. Actively contributes to the achievement of the branch sales and service goals.
Correspond with members through phone, email, online chat, and written communication while maintai ning excellent member service standards.
• Actively seek and make lending, investment, and mortgage referrals.
• Meet or exceed established sales, balancing, and member service goals.
• Seek and maintain an understanding of loan products, review members relationships and comm unicate products that could meet their needs
• Take loan applications upon request or solici tation and forward onto Shamrock Sales Agents, or in some cases directly to underwriting.
• Responsible for rou ting calls and emails to appropriate departments and branches throughout the credit union as needed.
• Respond to member inquiries regarding the operation of depository and loan accou nts, access to services, adding or changing service features on various accounts, and assisting members in making the most effective use of service offerings. Examples of these duties include but are not limited to:
o Responding to account balance, transaction inquiries, and rate shopping requests;
o Processing a variety of transactions including account transfers, cashier's check requests, and loan payments;
o Opening new memberships/accounts, as well as, closing accounts;
o Processing check orders;
o Researching and responding to fee refund requests;
o Utilizing Transaction Warehouse to research ACH deposits and rejected payments;
o Placing stop payments on drafts;
o Performing opt-in maintenance of checking accounts;
o Utilizing dSave and CorpOne to research statement and check copies;
o Providing information about wire requests or rejections;
o Requesting account adjustments to correct errors on accounts.
• Perform maintenance and research on Visa Check Cards, including, but not limited to:
o Issuance of cards and/or PINs;
o Blocking I Unblock ing cards
o Velocity limit increases;
o Researching card declines; and
o Providing travel notifications.
• Perform maintenance and research on Visa Credit Cards, includ ing, but not li mited to:
o Issuing replacement cards;
o Verifying suspected fraudulent transact ions;
o Blocking I Unblocking cards
o Research card declines;
o Make payments;
o Perform temporary credit line i ncreases;
o Providing travel notifications;
o Performing address changes; and
o Researching statement and transaction history.
• Assist members with electronic paperwork, including, but not limited to:
o Address changes;
o Fraud and Dispute paperwork for VCC, Draft, and ACH transactions;
o ATM Complaint or Loss Affidavit;
o Internal Transfers;
o ACI Authorizations;
o Stop Payment for ACH and drafts; and
o Wire Requests.
• Be experts in member banking technology, including but not limited to:
o Online Banking;
o Touch Tone Teller;
o Text Message Banking;
o Mobile Banking;
o Finance Works; and
o Account-to-Account Transfers.
• Operate CRT terminal to accurately post transactions, open and service accounts, access account information, and update member account information.
• Promote a favorable image of and goodwill for the credit union in the community.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Qualified applicants must possess a High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), plus one to three years related experience, and demonstrated ability to function independently. Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required.